Salary: 13 000 – 18 000 netto + VAT B2B | 12 000 – 16 000 gross UoP
AI C++ Engineer (Regular)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Implement real-time AI solutions in C++
- Setup and maintain development environments
- Design system architecture based on client requirements
- Propose, prototype and evaluate computer vision algorithms independently as well as in close cooperation with other AI researchers
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Proficiency in C++ programming and debugging
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, thorough testing procedures and knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Ability to solve challenging algorithmic problems
- Strong mathematical background, in particular understanding of algebra and 3D geometry
- At least basic understanding of computer vision algorithms
- At least basic knowledge of Bash and UNIX based systems
- At least basic skills in Python programming.
- Fluent English
It would be great if you also have:
- Commercial experience in computer vision, in particular with real-time image processing and filtering, feature extraction and matching, multiview geometry applications
- Experience in 3D modeling
- Experience in robotics and knowledge of ROS
At Tooploox everyone gets 38 paid Holidays per year (26 plus 12 extra days for wellbeing or learning)
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!