Salary: 17 000 – 21 000 netto + VAT B2B | 16 000 – 19 000 gross UoP
Back-end Python Engineer (Senior)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Design scalable and extendable software architectures aligned with cloud platforms.
- Develop back-end systems and APIs using best practices and technologies.
- Investigate new tools and technologies.
- Build a partnership with US-based clients working on new solutions optimized for their specific use cases.
- Develop solid codebase covered with automated sets of tests.
- Guide your teammates through programming and architectural challenges.
- Finally, your work will have a big impact on product development and the direction in which it moves.
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Full understanding of Python and related ecosystems.
- Designing different app architectures, especially microservices and serverless approaches.
- Skills in automation work (CI/CD) and infrastructure management (e.g. AWS, GCP, Kubernetes)
- Implementing the best strategies to test both the system and your code.
- Mentoring people with less seniority – providing advice and sharing your experience with your mentees.
- Experience in mentoring people with less seniority – providing advice and sharing your experiences with your mentee.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
It would be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with asynchronous Python, GraphQL, message queues.
- Experience in delivering web back-end applications to production.
- Experience in monitoring distributed applications.
At Tooploox everyone gets 38 paid Holidays per year (26 plus 12 extra days for wellbeing or learning)
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!