Salary: 13 000 – 19 000 netto + VAT B2B | 12 000 – 17 000 gross UoP
Node.JS Engineer (Regular)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
What you will do:
- Build robust microservices using lightweight, modern technologies based on Node.js and Typescript
- Contribute to the definition of scalable APIs of the microservices and the system for customers and front-end developers
- Develop solid codebase covered with automated set of tests
- Learn new skills and technologies as you go
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Experience in implementing a real back-end API for a single page application or mobile application
- Experience in the use of GIT: making pull requests and understanding how the process works
- Experience with NoSQL/SQL databases
- You write tests for your code
- You are fluent in English and Polish
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with cloud services like AWS or GCP
At Tooploox everyone gets 38 paid Holidays per year (26 plus 12 extra days for wellbeing or learning)
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!