Salary: 18 000 – 24 000 netto + VAT B2B | 16 000 – 22 000 gross UoP
Data Engineer (Senior)
We are Tooploox and we work on projects that improve people’s lives – in line with our mission, we have already changed the way people invest their money, build houses and take care of their health (just take a look at our client portfolio). Feel invited!
Why you should join us:
- Have a big impact on a new product that builds on data gathered in 46 countries
- Scale data operations from thousands to millions of users
- Create insights about all aspects of the product – financial, behavioral, and domain-specific
What you will do:
- Deliver comprehensive and thoroughly verified answers to clients’ questions, document the thought process and share findings in a clear way
- Focus on building a reliable data processing infrastructure
- Follow good engineering practices such as testing, documentation, infrastructure as code, and automation
- Solve business problems as they come and communicate with the client to gather requirements and explain data
- Empower developers and business teams to use data in their workflows
- Design software architectures aligned with cloud platforms
- Take ownership of design and development of features
- Be a mentor for people with less seniority – provide advice and share your experience with your mentee
Experience and skills you need to join us:
- Experience in data warehouses (one of: BigQuery, Spark, Redshift)
- Experience in ETL tools (DBT, Google Dataflow, Apache Airflow, AWS Glue)
- Have strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with visualization tools
- Preprocessing knowledge in Python and SQL
- Ability to set up necessary infrastructure in the cloud: Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Familiarity with Docker
- You are fluent in Polish and English (you will attend meetings with English speaking clients)
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in building Python APIs
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (for example, DataStudio, Looker)
- Experience in writing and automating tests for models
- Experience in monitoring applications and ETL in the cloud
At Tooploox everyone gets 38 paid Holidays per year (26 plus 12 extra days for wellbeing or learning)
English lessons – to constantly improve our language skills we offer online lessons with native speakers
Flexible working hours and possibilities to work fully remote, hybrid or in one of our offices (Wrocław and Warsaw)
Enel-Med health care plan (dental care and rehabilitation package included)
Multisport card – for those who want to stay in shape
Mental health care – psychologist support and access to the Mindgram platform where you can improve your mental wellbeing
Integration and lunch budget – we care about keeping a good vibe within the team and what’s better than eating and having fun together?
Trustworthy hardware – MacBook, BOSE QC 35 II headphones or another according to your needs
Profit sharing – at least once a year a part of the company’s profits are distributed among all eligible employees
Great offices in Wroclaw and Warsaw – pets welcome, comfy spaces, library, games, beautiful design, parties, sweets and full fridges
Ask Henry – our private concierge who is here to take care of those everyday tasks that you don’t have time for
You pick your type of employment – B2B or UoP
How we work
We believe that teams and employees are able to manage themselves. That’s why we’ve decided to work in a Holacracy – a flat, informal structure, at the core of which lay the values we care for most of all: collaboration, trust and flexibility.
Being a part of a self-organizing, autonomous team gives us real ownership of our work and the possibility to fully develop our potential.
Do you have any questions?
Talk with our recruitment team!